Encore SLIM Alcohol Activated Palette
$ 19.00STYLE #: EBA-AP-EN-SLIM-BLOOD
Brand: European Body Art
Encore Alcohol Activated Palettes have been used by professional makeup artists around the world for many years to create realistic and long lasting makeup effects. The palettes provide completely waterproof and transfer proof makeup which is highly desired in the film and performance makeup industry. The Encore alcohol activated palette comes with 5 colors that can be easily activated with EBA’s Fuel Activator or 91-99% alcohol and then applied with the included brush or sponge.
The Encore Palette allows artists to control the opacity of the makeup and blending of different colors together to create realistic visual effects. Encore Palettes, EBA's tutorials and easy to follow instructions designed by professional makeup artists can take your makeup application to the next level:
- Film and TV makeup quality
- Water and smudge proof
- Fast drying
- Non-toxic FDA approved ingredients
- Realistic colors
- Activates easily with the included Activator
- Provides up to 60 makeup applications (average size of 2 cm x 6 cm)
- SFX Primary
- (1) Palette with 5 colors
How do I apply it?
All of EBA's products are designed to be easy to use:
- Please read all warnings prior to use
- Clean skin really well with rubbing alcohol or soap and water
- Pour a small amount of Activator onto the dry color(s) and let it saturate for one minute
- Use included sponge or brush to activate and transfer the makeup onto a skin
- Apply the makeup using brush strokes or dabbing motion where needed
How long does it last?
The makeup can last up to 24-72 hours although it depends on the type of the skin, placement of the makeup and exposure to rubbing especially when wet. The following instructions will make your makeup stay longer:
- Clean skin with rubbing alcohol prior to application
- Avoid lotions and oils
- Avoid rubbing
- When drying, dab with towel or cloth, do not rub
Why EBA Performance Makeup Products?
Step into the world of professional makeup artistry where reliability, longevity and superior looking makeups are the key to success. EBA manufactures Performance Makeup products for Film, TV celebrities and makeup artists. You can now achieve the same professional makeup effects at home or anywhere you go by using EBA's premium film makeup and following EBA's easy step-by-step instructions. You will be amazed by the extraordinary results including water and smudge resistance as well as a realistic appearance.
Warnings: Designed for ages 14 and up. May stain clothes. May temporarily stain skin. Avoid using near mouth, eyes, nose and ears. Do not consume. Activator is flammable, keep away from source of ignition.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place
Removal: Remove makeup by saturating in rubbing alcohol or soap and warm water and then wiping off with cotton, cloth or sponge.
Net weight: 5.25g/0.19 US OZ
Pro Makeup & Beauty Supply will accept unused cosmetics received within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of purchase for return.
To request a return, please email your order number (found on the order confirmation email) to email@example.com.
- Used cosmetics
- Items not returned in original packaging.
- Sale or Clearance Items—This means you cannot return a clearance item due to dislike, quality, or color. It is a final Sale.
The above items that are not eligible for returns will be returned back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Returns are processed by the Pro Makeup & Beauty Supply Return Team within 24 hours of receipt from UPS, USPS, FedEx, or other shipping methods.